Hyderabad has a culturally rich background that is imprinted into each brick of the city. It has now grown to be an ideal and lucrative hub for local and foreign investments owing to three main factors: amazing infrastructure, great environment, and consistency in the development of different economic sectors of the city. Apart from hosting the second-highest number of SEZs in India, it also contributes heavily to the pharmaceutical industry. The boosting developments in different sectors have opened many job opportunities, leading to many migrations into the city, which has significantly impacted the demand for profitable real estate investments, homes, or otherwise.
About Freehold Properties
Freehold or free from hold properties are those where the owner of the property has the absolute ownership and clear title of the building as well as the land on which the building is constructed till the time the owner decides to sell the property.
- The owner has the freedom to do anything with their property (within the bounds of the law) like sell, renovate or rent it out after permissions from the respective authorities
- The owner doesn’t need the consent of any third party to make the sale of the property and the owner can will it, or gift it, or even donate it
- Freehold properties can be inherited by the next of kin or spouse legally. These are generally more expensive due to the permanent ownership and flexibility availed with the sale.
- The owner has to pay the maintenance of the property and can even lease it to somebody without any restrictions or can be transferred by sale deed registration
About Leasehold Properties
Leasehold property means that the property is leased to you for a fixed period of time and you have the right only to stay for the pre-decided period of time. After the expiration of the lease, the rights to the property go back to the owner. The buyer has no direct ownership of the property and he/she must pay the ground rent to the owner or the leaseholder of the property.
- It’s possible to extend the lease according to your convenience but at a higher cost. Generally, the lease period is 99 years but can be extended up to 999 years.
- For any modifications, the buyer requires the permission of the owner
- It is possible to extend or renew the leasehold according to your comfort
- The tenure of the lease influences the value of the property
- They are cheaper than freehold properties due to the rigid structure of operations and bank loans are quite hard to get for the purchase of a leasehold property
- The buyer is not responsible for the maintenance of the property, but the owner needs to take care of it
Ideally, freehold properties are the better choice as the value of real estate grows over time so your investment is bound to multiply, but in the case of leasehold properties, paying rent is a one-way loss with returns.
At TMR Group, we offer clear title residential plots in Hyderabad that have strong potential to multiply your investments. The locations for our projects have been picked after thorough research of the market in order to provide the best possible returns on your investment. Visit www.tmrinfra.com to know more about us and our work.